EXPERT MORTGAGE agent resources
New Agent Registration & Orientation
Marketing & Advertising Materials
- Please see EMIS for all marketing materials and Logos.
Create Your Customized Agent Web Site
We strongly suggest that you create an agent web page for advertising and to help clients submit mortgage applications directly to you. The site creates a secure application that is accessible via our EMIS system. FSCO requires all applications be kept for 6 years including ones that don’t result in a mortgage. This secure server will store the applications for you.
There is a one-time cost of $299. We will pay for your monthly hosting costs for as long as you stay with our company. If you prefer to build your own web page, feel free to do so, but first submit it to head office for approval.
All Website personalized content is handled via EMIS system. Contact George with your payment.
Individual agent example George Moutsouroufis
Our website has advanced features for you such as:
- Ability to add your own Testimonials when you have some via EMIS, these will appear in addition to the Global ones.
- Ability to add photos via emis, such as copy of your business card, or any stock photos.
- An enhanced email is included as well which works will ALL mobile systems via IMAP, and has unlimited storage.
- Global Videos and Blogs included.
- For an Extra $99 you can upgrade at any time to be able to add your own Blogs and Videos in addition to the global ones.
- For advertising purposes we strongly suggest that you register a simple domain name under .com, .ca, .net, and .org then point it to the agent web page created for you. Don't just register .ca or .com because one of your competitors will buy up the other domains and screw you.
All documents contained on this page are made available for the sole and exclusive use of EXPERT MORTGAGE agents only. Any use, reproduction or transmission of the EXPERT MORTGAGE documents, media or proprietary information contained on this webpage in part or in their entirety is STRICTLY prohibited.
"I'm self-employed with bad credit related to a past business failure. My new venture was goiong great and I wanted to buy a home, but the bank would not qualify me for a mortgage. I didn't know about private lenders until I saw your flyer. Thanks for fulfilling my dream of being a home owner."
R.Z. Toronto, ON
"My ex-wife's lawyer gave me 30 days to buy out her half of our house or have it put up for sale. I had no job and I was in bankruptcy. My bank manager laughed at me. I thought it was hopeless until I saw your flyer. I don't know how you qualified me for the mortgage. You're a miracle worker. Thank you!"