Would You Like To Invest In Mortgages with EXPERT MORTGAGE?
Earn solid returns at a risk level you feel comfortable with by investing in mort-
gages (including RRSP investments):
- you can choose investments terms from 6 months to 5 years
- value of real estate appraised by independent licensed appraisers
- all documents reviewed by your own lawyer for your protection
- all appraisal, legal and brokerage fees paid by the borrower
- minimum investment of $100,000 for accredited investors
Mortgage Investment Yield Matrix
|Property Type||LTV1||Risk Grade2||Your Rate of Return3|
|Residential||75||1||8.0 - 10.0%||7.5 - 8.5%|
|Residential||80||2||10.0 - 12.5%||8.5 - 9.0%|
|Residential||85||3||11.5 - 15.0%||9.5 - 11.5%|
|Commercial||70||1||8.0 - 10.0%||7.5 - 8.5%|
|Commercial||75||2||10.0 - 12.5%||8.5 - 9.5%|
|Commercial||80||3||11.5 - 15.0%||9.0 - 11.5%|
"I'm self-employed with bad credit related to a past business failure. My new venture was goiong great and I wanted to buy a home, but the bank would not qualify me for a mortgage. I didn't know about private lenders until I saw your flyer. Thanks for fulfilling my dream of being a home owner."
R.Z. Toronto, ON
The bank refused to value my property based on all 211 acres. They said that their 'rules' limited it to 5 acres. Personally, I think that's biased against farmers. I didn't know that you had lenders who would value my property on all the acres. I finally got a large enough loan to tie all my debt!